JAMMU and KASHMIR
REASI, 25 MARCH: A Police team of Police Station Reasi comprising of SHO P/S Reasi Inspector Daleep singh, ASI Vijay Kumar, HC Baldev singh, under the supervision of Sh. Mohan Lal Sharma,KPS Dy.SP Hqrs. Reasi, Sh. Sanjay Singh Rana,KPS Addl.SP Reasi and overall supervision of Sh.Sujit Kumar, IPS SSP Reasi was constituted to curb the incidents of increasing thefts, a special drive was launched and one suspect namely Balbir Kumar @ Pittu s/o Sham Lal R/o Geeta Nagar Reasi was rounded up in previous case FIR No. 165/2015 U/S/ 454/380 RPC.
During interrogation of the suspect, he disclosed that he is involved in motor bike lifting along with his associate Rohit Kumar @ Cobra s/o Charn Dass R/O Vijaypur Reasi. On his disclosure Reasi Police has recovered 10 Motorcycles till now from District Reasi, List of recovered motorcycles is as under:-
1. Motorcycle TVS Colour Black and Blue Ch. No. MD 625NF 1291K66806 Eng.No.0FIK91060656 ( Bakshi Nagar Jammu P/S Bakshi Nagar )
2. Motorcycle Hero Honda plus CH.No. 07M05c03295 Eng No. 07M05123144 (Bagh-e-Bahu Jammu P/S Bahu Fort)
3. Motorcycle Pulsar Ch.No.MD2DHDHZZNCB36745 Eng.No.DHGBNB74115 (Ambphala Jammu P/S Pacca Danga)
4. Motorcycle Bullet Ch.No.ME3U3S530DD254853 Eng.No.3S5CODD254853 (Shakuntala, Jammu P/S Pacca Danga )
5. Motorcycle Bullet Colour-Red Ch No. 3B634914M Eng No. 3B634974M (Seela Puli, Reasi )
6. Motorcycle Pulsar Colour-Black Ch. No. MD2dhdjzzsck25610 Eng No. DJGBSK44421 (Not confirmed )
7. Motorcycle Platina Ch.No. MD2DDDZZZPWC45080 ( Bagh-e-Bahu Jammu P/S Bahu Fort )
8. Motorcycle Hero Honda Splendor Ch.No.09155 Eng.No.09332 (Not confirmed )
9. Motorcycle Hero Honda Plus Ch.No.06F09C13170 Eng. No. 06F08M34786 (Bakshi Nagar Jammu P/S Bakshi Nagar )
10. Motorcycle Hero Honda Passion Plus Ch.No.06B09C06473 Eng.No. 06B08M50837 (New Plot Jammu P/S Bakshi Nagar/Pacca Danga)
The above motorcycles have been stolen from different parts of Jammu City, more recoveries are expected in future. He further disclosed that he is involved in this act from the last two years and many bikes have been sold to the scrap dealers after dismantling those bikes.