Reliance Jio Offers 100GB Additional Data on These OPPO Smartphones
New Delhi : Chinese handset maker OPPO has joined hands with Reliance Jio to lure customers with its new offer called ‘Jio-Oppo additional data offer’. Under this offer, Oppo phone users with a Jio connection will get additional 100GB of 4G data. It has to be noted that the recharge should be of Rs 309 or above. The offer extends to some of the most popular smartphone models in OPPO’s series. The offer is valid between October 27th, 2017 and March 31st, 2018. “For OPPO, customer satisfaction and delivering the best experience has always been a key focus area. Through this association, we will be able to reach out to more consumers and help them experience technology at its best,” Will Yang, OPPO India’s brand director, said in a statement.
List of all OPPO smartphones that will benefit from Jio’s additional data:
- OPPO F5, F3, F3 Plus and F1 Plus owners will get 100 GB additional 4G data.
- Other OPPO affordable devices, including OPPO F1s, A33F, A37F, A37Fw, A57 and A71, Jio is offering 60 GB worth additional 4G data for free.
How do I get the additional data?
- If a user has any of the above-mentioned smartphones, the 100 GB or 60 GB additional data won’t be given to you in one go.
- It has to be noted that eligible customers will get 10GB additional data one at a time.
- If a customer is eligible for 100GB data, he/she will get it in 10 instalments. Those eligible for 60GB will get in six instalments.
- It has to be noted that Jio subscribers using eligible OPPO smartphones will need to recharge their prepaid number with Rs 309 or above in order to get the first instalment of the additional data.
Here’s how to get the additional data
The additional data will be given to customers in the form of a voucher within 48 hours. A customer will have to manually activate it using follow the steps below:
- A user will first have to install the MyJio app
- Once the app is installed, Open the app and go to ‘My Vouchers’ option
- Select “View Voucher”
- Tap “Recharge”, and choose “Recharge my number”
- Confirm recharge when prompted
After this, the customer will get a notification for ‘Successful Recharge’, 10GB additional data will be added to your prepaid account. On Monday, Oppo announced a 6GB RAM variant of the Oppo F3 Plus which is a selfie-focused smartphone. Priced at Rs 22,990, the Oppo F3 Plus 6GB RAM variant will go on sale from Thursday, November 16, exclusively via Flipkart. Earlier this month, Oppo launched its F5 smartphone which focused on selfies, the Oppo F5 bears a 20-megapixel sensor on the front camera as well as AI-based beautification software.