Reliance Jio is offering Apple’s iPhone X at a 70 per cent cashback. Through this scheme, the iPhone X, which will be up for sale in India soon, will be available for purchase with a 70 per cent buyback for customers using the device with a Jio SIM card and returning it after a year. The plan is also extended to purchase of Apple iPhone 8 and Apple iPhone 8 Plus through Jio’s affiliated offline and online channels like Reliance Digital, Jio Store and Jio.com.
How To Book iPhone X
1) You can book the iPhone X starting from October 27, 2017 to November 3, 2017 under the Reliance Jio scheme through any of the telecom company’s “Pre-Booking Options”.
2) Currently, Reliance Jio has limited the quantity covered under this scheme to one iPhone X per order.
3) The company however has not committed to specific timelines for availability or delivery of the iPhone X.
4) Customers will have to recharge with Rs. 799 or a higher Jio tariff in order to be eligible for the offer, the company said.
How to Avail Reliance Jio Buyback Offer On iPhone X
5) Upon buying the iPhone X, users will have to enrol for the Buyback Offer by downloading the mobile app MyJio on it and registering. According to Reliance Jio, the iPhone X must be returned in “a fully functional” or working condition.
Steps for Booking iPhone X on jio.com
Visit Jio.com website
Select any of the available iPhone X variants
Enter Pincode and select quantity
Enter your personal details like Name, email ID and mobile number
Select the desired payment option
Pay the pre-booking amount of Rs. 1,999