New York:Make-up is a great way to conceal flaws or enhance one’s beauty. Without realising, a lot of women apply pressed powder like there’s no tomorrow and go overboard with mascara coats.
If you are unsure of how much make-up you actually wear, here are a few signs you’re probably wearing too much, reports huffingtonpost.com:
* You can barely move your face.
* You have lipstick spread across your face.
* You have very obvious contour lines.
* Your eyelashes look spidery.
* Your shirt collars are stained with make-up.
* Your face powder looks like cake frosting.
* Your face and neck aren’t the same shade.
* You have to spend more than 15 minutes on make-up removal.
* People tell you, “Oh, you look different,” on the day you don’t wear make-up.