In this bright season of summers, your skins may make you worried. Dermatologists say that
skin’s extreme exposure to sun can cause brown/red spots, drying and wrinkling and worst of
all, skin cancer. But this summer, you can enjoy this without worrying about your skin. Here are
some tips to keep your skin protected :
• Always use sunscreen of at least SPF 15 no matter, regardless of whether you are in or
out of the sun.
• Apply a peal of papaya to your skin to reduce the dullness.
• Avoid the sun between 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Don’t smoke. Smoking makes your skin look dull and increase wrinkles as well.
• Avoid strong soaps as they can strip oil from your skin.
• After washing or bathing, pat your skin with a towel so that some moisture remains on your skin.