Sunday Recipe: Eggless French Toast
If you are a non-egg eaters and you love to have a perfect french toast without eggs then this one is the answer. This is really so quick to make, just whip up few things together and make this awesome toast.
2 Onions (chopped)
1/2 Tomato (chopped finely)
4 slices Bread (each cut into 2 pieces)
1/2 cup Rava/Sooji/Semolina
1/2 cup Yogurt
3 Green Chillies (chopped)
1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
1 tsp Salt
1 pinch Turmeric Powder
- Make a thick batter of all the ingredients mentioned (except bread slices).
- Now dip a piece of bread in the mixture and coat both the sides of the bread.
- Pre heat a non stick pan.
- Spread oil on the pan and keep the bread slice on it.
- Toast it for about 3 minutes; till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Flip the bread and toast the other side as well.
- serve the Eggless French Toast.