Following erupting political slugfest over surgical strikes on terrorist launch pads was conducted by the Indian Army across LoC leaders with different parties demanding evidence of its accuracy. Government can expose all the proofs of strikes soon as the Army has given green signal to release video by sending the footage of surgical strikes to PMO.
On the other hand, information provided by The Indian Express, some eyewitnesses living across the Line of Control have said that Indian Army Special Forces strikes on jihadists’ staging post last week, unfolding how bodies of those allegedly terrorist in clashes before dawn on September 29. Their bodies were loaded onto trucks for secret burials.
What exactly eyewitnesses said?
The eyewitnesses also told brief the strong fire action that destroyed temporary building where jihadists staying before they left for the last stage of their journeys across the LoC. India has claimed it was carried out strikes against terror launch pads that Pakistan denied, saying, instead, that its military’s forward position was targeted with small-arms and mortar fire.
They have also provided details on some of the locations that were targeted in the strikes, information which the governments of India and Pakistan have not made public. Although, the Indian Government is claiming that our Army has killed 38-50 terrorist, however, eyewitnesses and the information gathered by The Indian Express, suggest that wounded in the raids may have been less than according to Indian official’s reports.
Family member’s desire- not to unveil their identities
The eyewitnesses were contacted The Indian Express through their relatives living on the India side of the LoC. A number of questions were sent to them using commercially available encrypted chat system. The identities of these eye observers are being withheld due to their safety at the request of their families.
Army’s green signal to release the footage