New Delhi: From reliving old times to going for a romantic stroll to going on a food adventure, here are a few tips to help you make Valentine’s Day, which falls on February 14, perfect for you and your loved one.
Sumesh Menon, co-founder and CEO of dating app Woo, has shared some ideas to make your date special:
* Recall good old memories: Recreate the fuzzy old memories of your relationship – whether it was the first movie you saw together, the restaurant where you discovered your spark for the first time, or the first vacation you took, take a trip down memory lane and relive the fun.
* Brunch: Dining together is a tried-and-tested, enjoyable way to get to know someone new. For a first date though, why not suggest brunch instead of dinner? A weekend brunch has a much more casual and easygoing vibe, and it can happily segue into sundowner drinks if things go well.
* Walking: The great thing about this date is that it’s a perfect conversation opportunity, giving you a quiet, private space to get to know each other.
* Stand-up comedy: Another ultimate key to your date’s heart is not an expensive meal, or a bunch of flowers upon arrival. It’s making them laugh. Laughing together is the absolute best thing to happen on a date – so make that task infinitely easier by taking your date to see some live comedy.
* Try new cuisine: Sharing new experiences together is a great way to build a connection with someone. As classic as it is, a restaurant date can also be unique and memorable. Choose a new, exotic cuisine that neither of you has had before. Not only does it show that you’re on top of the latest food trends, it’s also a lot of fun and a date which allows for lots of conversation — even if it’s just about the new food you’re trying.
Image Courtesy- www.inhomedecor.xyz