International creative director of Paul & Joe Beaute, Craig-Ryan French shares his top tips for beautiful brows, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
* Nobody’s eyebrows are totally symmetrical. A mentor once explained – Think of eyebrows as sisters – not twins. They will resemble one another – but they will never be identical.
* To balance wider set eyes, start brows a little closer together. For closer set eyes, begin slightly farther apart.
* The ending tip of the eyebrow should never drop below the level of the beginning of the brow. Brows should sit on the same horizon line or the slightly higher, but never lower.
* Beware of too-thin brows as it can actually make you look older.
* Use an eyebrow pencil, or powder that matches the colour of your own eyebrows.
* Exception: If you have pale or blonde eyebrows, use a colour that’s one or two shades deeper than your natural brow colour – this prevents blonde brows from looking washed out, especially when other eye make-up is worn.