JAMMU: On 15-8-2015 in Jammu city, in view of Independence Day, 2015, the following traffic restrictions are hereby imposed in Jammu city for the convenience of general public:-
A. Routes to be Adopted by the Private Vehicles and Two Wheelers Carrying General Public for Witnessing the Independence Day Celebrations other than Invitees: CPO Chowk-Amphalla-B.C Road-Shakuntala-K.C Crossing-IndiraChowk-Shalamar-
B. NO ENTRY POINTS :- (For all kind of commercial vehicles and those who are without invitation passes) K.C Crossing, Shakuntla Crossing,Rehari Crossing,Library Chowk,CPO Chowk,Maheshpura,Vigilance Rotary,Ranbireshwar Temple,Indira Chowk, Sidhra Bridge to Radio Station(Heavy vehicles)
2. Library Chowk to Parade.
3. Ranbireshwar Temple to Parade.
4. Vigilance Rotary to Parade.
5. Fly Over(except for Pass holders) Buses Fly over (except for Pass holders) Trucks Shall not cross No-entry points till further order
E. Parking Places to be vacated on 15th August,2015 Parade, Indira Chowk, JDA Parking, Shalamar, Road Side Parking from CPO Chowk to Ranbireshwar Temple, Shalamar.
- How to choose the right sunglasses
- Pakistan wants tension-free ties with India: President