Watch Exclusive Visuals from Sunjuwan Army Camp, Here’s What Army officers has to say about the Operation

53

The sentry post at the army camp had noticed some suspicious movement around 4.55 am. When the sentry bunker was fired upon, the soldiers retaliated. After a brief exchange of fire, the terrorists entered the complex, an Army statement said.

Suspected Jaish-e-Mohammed terrorists have carried out an attack at the Sunjuwan Army camp in the heart of Jammu city. One soldier has been killed and six others injured in the operation which is still on. The Army said the terrorists had managed to enter the family quarters in the camp and the attack had been contained.

Home Minister Rajnath Singh has spoken to the Jammu and Kashmir police chief SP Vaid who briefed him about the situation. The Home Ministry is closely monitoring the situation, Mr Singh’s office later tweeted.

WATCH HERE :

RELATED NEWS

Sunjuwan Terror Attack

Army Statement On Sunjuwan Militant Attack..One JCO Martyred And 6 Other Injured, Operation Still Going On.

Posted by U4Uvoice on Saturday, February 10, 2018

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.