Watch Video: Priyanka’s sister Meera Chopra slams a five-star hotel after finding maggots in food

132

Food safety laws exist but how many restaurants actually follow those is the main question. While we avoid eating from the local vendors to stay away from any infections that follow, there are big and reputed hotels who seem too busy to care for the personal hygiene and health of their customers. Recently, Priyanka Chopra’s sister Meera Chopra fell prey to one such case of negligence at a 5-star hotel.

When Meera, who is a celebrity herself, stayed at DoubleTree by Hilton, Ahemdabad, even in her wildest dreams, she wouldn’t have thought hat she will be served an insect infected food.

Taking it to her social media handle, Meera Chopra lashed out at the hotel for their grave carelessness. Sharing the video she wrote ‘Staying in @doubletree in ahembdabad. @doubletreeahmedabad And got maggots in my food. U pay bomb fr these hotels nd they feed u maggots. Its so shocking @fssai_safefood plz take some immediate action. Where are the health safety regulations now!! #maggots #doubletreebyhilton’

In the video, one can see the larvas crawling on the platter in which Meera’s food was served. As soon as the video was shared by the actress, concerned fans came out in her support. Comments like ‘We just cannot ignore this ‘maggots in food’. Where are the health safety regulations now ?’, ‘You should register an FIR against them’ and ‘They are playing with our health they should be dealt heavily started pouring in.

You might also like