New Delhi: Using the right makeup products during summer can be a tedious task for women, but keeping some factors in mind can help.
Makeup artist Rishab Khanna, who has styled some of the prominent Bollywood faces including Kajol, Karishma Kapoor and Neha Dhupia, suggests some quick tips:
* Wear a primer after moisturising your face and before foundation. This extra step will hold your foundation better and for a prolonged time.
* Instead of foundation, use tinted moisturiser that has SPF in it. This will make you feel light on the face while it is hot and steamy outside and protect you from the sun.
* Instead of a thick layer of lipstick, use bright and fresh colours on your lips. Use bright coloured tinted lip balms and lip tints. These will add colour to your face.
* Try a subtle tint for your cheeks and avoid heavy cakey blush. If you love bronze, use bronzer on high points of your face to get a sun-kissed look.
* For eyes, wear a gel liner with water proof mascara so that it stays in place even if you sweat. You can dab some powder eyeshadow with an angular brush on top of the liner to make it stay intact for long.
* Use a light foundation for your neck and shoulders so that it does look different from your face. Keep it light and always use a SPF sunscreeen.