Tired of eating potatoes while fasting during Navratra, Here is a one different, quick and simple recipe. Banana Chips are crispy, salty and spicy which makes it good item of munching during fast. Here is how you can make these at home.
- 4 raw bananas
- 1 jar of water
- Freshly crushed black pepper and salt
- Cooking oil
- Peel all your bananas, pour some water in a bowl.
- Cut thin slices of your banana right into the bowl of water.
- Heat the cooking oil in a wok.
- Take out the banana slices from the water and let them dry on a napkin.
- Once the oil is medium hot, fry the banana slices on medium heat.
- Make sure that the slices do not stick to each other, keep stirring.
- Take out the banana slices once they go golden brown and become crisp.
- Drain the extra oil on a napkin or kitchen towel.
- Sprinkle the banana chips with salt and pepper and store them in a jar to avoid moisture.