- 3 cup puffed rice
- 3-4 tbsp. roasted mixed seeds and nuts (pumpkin seeds, sesame, sunflower seeds, Flax seeds and almonds)
- ½ cup shredded jiggery
- 4 tbs honey
- 1 – 2 tbsp. ghee
- Clean and roast puffed rice on a very low heat in a heavy based pan for 2-3 minutes, so puffed rice gets more crunchy.
- Transfer them into another plate and leave it aside.
- Heat ghee in same pan and add shredded jiggery and honey, keep stirring on a low heat until jaggery starts bubbling. Take care not to burn the mixture.
- Now add roasted puffed rice and seeds and nuts into jaggery mixture and keep stirring continuously till all the puffed rice coated with jaggery.
- Turn off the heat; transfer the mixture into another tray.
- Now work very fast, apply some drops of water or ghee in your palm and take small amount of mixture and make round balls, ( be extra careful, the mixture is piping hot this time) you have to be very quick and finish making them before mixture gets cold. (If there are two people make them, can be done faster).
- When they are cool, store them in a air tight container.