A quick and easy starter to warm up your winter. Kebabs made with blanched spinach and hung curd and stuffed with a cashew mix. Perfect for winter snacking, it can also boosts of green health.
- 1 cup chopped and blanched spinach
- 1/4 cup hung curd
- 1 tsp whole cumin
- 1 tsp ajwain (carom seeds)
- A pinch of asafoetida
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil to shallow fry
For the stuffing:
- 2 Tbsp roasted cashew nuts
- 1/2 tsp roasted pomegranate powder
- 2 tsp fresh coriander
- A pinch of roasted cumin powder
- Heat oil in a pan and saute whole cumin and ajwain.
- Add spinach and asafoetida powder.
- Cook for few minutes and keep aside.
To prepare the stuffing:
- Take roasted cashew nuts in a bowl and mix it with fresh coriander, roasted cumin powder and pomegranate powder.