Wi-Fi: A Silent Killer That Kills Us Slowly
In present time, we’re all addicted to the Internet. The Wi-Fi network has made a tremendous revolution and you can practically use the Internet wherever you go and whenever you want to.
Company that produce mobile phones as well as Wi-Fi routers have to follow certain rules so that they can make these devices, so we aren’t even aware if they are safe to use or not.
WI-FI: A SILENT KILLER THAT KILLS US SLOWLY
In what way a device gets connected to the router without any cables? Wireless devices like laptops, tablets, mobile phones are connected to the router through the emission of WLAN signals (electromagnetic waves).
The loops of WLAN signals that are around us are harmful to our complete health. A study conducted by the British Health Agency claims that routers actually provide the bad impact on the growth of human beings as well as plants.
CONSEQUENCES OF WI-FI EXPOSURE:
- Lack of concentration
- Sleep issues
- Frequent strong headaches
- Pain in the ears
- Chronic fatigue
New technology has become an extremely important part of our life, so if you try to suggest someone to stop using Wi-Fi routers and wireless phones, the response will not satisfy you. We are all so addicted and we cannot avoid using them, so we should try and follow some of the precautions to lower the harm it is causing to our health.
- Don’t place the router in the bedroom or kitchen because it can be pretty harmful.
- You can protect your growing children from electromagnetic waves by turning off the Wi-Fi when it’s not being used.
- To get a relief from the electromagnetic waves for a while, try to use phones with cables when you’re home.
- Disconnect the Wi-Fi programs before you go to bed.
Try to follow these tips and avoid the harmful impact that Wi-Fi exposure has on your health!