Woman electrocuted in Anantnag

Srinagar, September 21: A woman was electrocuted in Achabal area of District Anantnag last evening.

A 35 years old woman Hafiza Begum wife of Ali Mohammad Wagey resident of Gori Mohalla, Achabal in district Anantnag received electric shock while cooking at her home. She was shifted to the District Hospital Anantnag for treatment, wherefrom she has been referred to district hospital Anantnag for further treatment.


News sourced from- Police Media Centre Kashmir


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *