Activities permitted in entire UT of J&K
* Normal functioning of private hospitals, clinics and nursing homes (including OPD services).
* All E-commerce and Courier services.
* All agriculture, horticulture, animal husbandry and related activities.
* Canteens/Eateries at Bus stands, Railway stations and Airports, with passes in Red districts.
* All restaurants, including in hotels, can operate kitchens for home delivery only.
* Banks and Financial services.
* Liquor shops.
* Barber shops, saloons and parlours in all areas, except within the limits of Municipal Corporations in Red/Orange districts.
* Self-employed service providers such as Plumbers, technicians, electricians etc.
* Marriage related functions, with not more than 50 persons maintaining social distancing, with permission for the function in Red Districts.
* Funeral/last rites related rituals with not more than 20 persons maintaining social distancing.
Non-Permissible activities in entire UT of J&K
* All domestic and international air travel of passengers, except for medical services, air ambulance, security purposes or for purposes as permitted by MHA.
* All passenger movement by trains, except for purposes as permitted by MHA.
* Inter-state, Inter-district and intra-district Buses for public transport and private vehicles, except those permitted under this order in specific categories of districts as per procedure prescribed.
* All schools, colleges, universities, educational / training / coaching institutions (including Anganwadi centers) etc. However, online/distance learning shall be permitted. Their offices can continue to function for administrative purposes.
* Hotels, Restaurants and other Hospitality services other than those used for housing health/police/Government officials/healthcare workers, stranded persons, and those used for quarantine facilities. However, home delivery services will be allowed wherever permitted under this order.
* All cinema halls, shopping malls, gymnasiums, swimming pools, entertainment parks, Spas, saloons, parlours, barber shops, theatres, bars, auditoriums, assembly halls, and similar places except where permitted under this order in specific categories of districts.
* All social / political / sports / entertainment / academic / cultural / religious functions/other gatherings and congregations.
* All religious places/places of worship shall be closed for public. Religious congregations are strictly prohibited.
* The movement of individuals for all non-essential activities between 7 pm to 7 am. District Magistrates shall issue specific prohibitory orders in this regard under Section 144 of CrPC.
* Persons above 65 years of age, persons and with co-morbidities, pregnant women, and children below the age of 10 years, shall stay at home, except for meeting essential requirements or for health purposes.