Monsoon brings great relief from the hot summer days but also brings with it humidity. The humid weather tends to give bad quality to the hair. It makes them dull, frizzy, sweaty and sometimes smelly. Here are some home remedies to care for your monsoon hair.
1. For dry, crimped hair, apply a paste of two bananas and nectar and leave it for about 60 minutes. This will help saturate hair and keep it delicate.
2. Apply lemon squeeze on your scalp for 15 minutes and afterward wash it off. This will guarantee a without oil scalp.
3. Drench fenugreek (methi) seeds in water overnight. Strain the water the following day and utilize this water to wash your hair. Methi is powerful for some hair issues like hair fall, dandruff, and dryness.
4. The downpours and dampness because of the moist climate results in a bothersome scalp. Add a spoon of vinegar to water and wash your hair with this toward the end after you cleanse it. This will enable you to dispose of the irritation.
5. Blend two spoons of curd with an egg and apply it on your hair for 15-20 minutes. Utilize this blend as a conditioner after you cleanser your hair. It will make your hair delicate and sparkly.
6. Take a bowl of curd. The quantity of curd should be enough so that it can be applied both to the scalp and the hair length. Add 2-3 tablespoons of mustard oil to it. Mix it. Apply the mixture on the hair and the scalp. Leave it for half an hour to one hour. Wash off your hair as you normally do with a shampoo and a conditioner. Your hair will get a natural smoothness and shine.